The School of Life Sciences of Tsinghua University invites applications for tenure-track/tenured faculty positions at all ranks in all relevant areas of life sciences. Candidates with a demonstrated record of accomplishments are encouraged to apply. A PhD, MD, PhD/MD (or equivalent) and additional postdoctoral experience are essential.
Biophysics and Structural Biology, Cell and Developmental Biology, Plant Biology, Systems and Synthetic Biology, Neurobiology
Successful applicants will be expected to develop a strong and creative research program and contribute to teaching in biology at the undergraduate or graduate levels.
Salary and Treatment:
1. In addition to generous start-up packages, state-of-the-art facilities, and internationally competitive salary and benefits, the school will provide an exciting research environment and efficient administrative and support mechanisms.
2. There is no limitation on candidate’s nationality and ethnicity, and foreign applicants are encouraged to apply.
1. Applications should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a brief summary of research accomplishments, a brief description of future research plan in a single PDF file in English. In addition, the applicant should arrange for at least three referees to send letters of reference.
2. The application and reference letters should be sent to email@example.com.
3. If the applicant also applies for the Tsinghua-Peking Joint Center of Life Sciences, please also arrange to have the application materials sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the cover letter of the application intention.