Jianbin Wang, Ph.D.
2004-2008 B.S. Chemistry, Peking University
2008-2014 Ph.D. Bioengineering, Stanford University
2014-2015 Postdoctoral Scholar, Bioengineering, Stanford University
2015-2015 Scientist, Agenovir Corporation
2015-present Assistant Professor, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University
Our research focuses on the development of novel genomic technologies and their applications on problems regarding human genetics and reproduction. It is our desire to understand the principles behind genetic inheritance, and to translate the knowledge into clinical applications. We are also interested in applying our technologies to other fields such as immunology, developmental biology and cancer biology.
1. P Liao#, M Jiang#, Z Chen, F Zhang, Y Sun, J Nie, M Du, J Wang*, P Fei*, and Y Huang*. (2020). Lossless and Contamination-Free Digital PCR . Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. , Accepted.
2. J Yao#, Q Cui#, W Fan#, Y Ma#, Y Chen#, T Liu#, X Zhang, Y Xi, C Wang, L Peng, Y Luo, A Lin, W Guo, L Lin, Y Lin, W Tan, D Lin*, C Wu*, and J Wang*. (2020). Single-cell transcriptomic analysis in a mouse model deciphers cell transition states in the multistep development of esophageal cancer. Nature Communications 11, 3715.
3. L Di#, Y Fu#, Y Sun, J Li, L Liu, J Yao, G Wang, Y Wu, K Lao, RW Lee, G Zheng, J Xu, J Oh, D Wang, XS Xie*, Y Huang*, and J Wang*.(2020). RNA sequencing by direct tagmentation of RNA/DNA hybrids. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA., 117, 2886.
4. P Wang#, W Tang#, Z Li#, Z Zou, Y Zhou, R Li, T Xiong, J Wang*, P Zou*. (2019). Mapping spatial transcriptome with light-activated proximity-dependent RNA labeling. Nature Chemical Biology. 15, 1110.
5. X Zhang#, T Li#, F Liu#, Y Chen#, J Yao, Z Li, Y Huang*, and J Wang*. (2020). Comparative analysis of droplet-based ultra-high-throughput single-cell RNA-seq systems. Molecular Cell. 73, 130.
6. J Gao, H Wang, Z Li, AHH Wong, Y Wang, Y Guo, X Lin, G Zeng, Y Wang*, and J Wang*. (2018). Candida albicans gains azole resistance by altering sphingolipid composition. Nature Communications. 9, 4495.