Bryan WEI, Ph.D.
1998-2002 School of Life Sciences, Peking University, BS
2004-2009 Department of Chemical Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, PhD
2010-2014 Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Postdoctoral Fellow
2014 to present School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Assistant Professor
DNA nanotechnology and its applications in materials science and life sciences
1. Bryan Wei*, Luvena L. Ong, Jeffrey Chen, Alexander S. Jaffe, Peng Yin* Complex reconfiguration of DNA nanostructures. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 53, 7475-7479 (2014)
2. Bryan Wei, Mingjie Dai, Cameron Myhrvold, Yonggang Ke, Ralf Jungmann, Peng Yin* Design space for complex DNA structures. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 135, 18080？18088 (2013)
3. Bryan Wei, Mingjie Dai, Peng Yin* Complex shapes self-assembled from single-stranded DNA tiles. Nature, 485, 623-626 (2012) highlighted as one of the ten articles in 2012 Editors’ choice of Nature
4. Xiaojin He, Bryan Wei, Yongli Mi*
Aptamer based reversible DNA induced hydrogel system for molecular recognition and separation. Chemical Communications, 46, 6308-6310 (2010)
5. Bryan Wei, Immensee Cheng, Kathy Q. Luo, Yongli Mi* Capture and release of protein by a reversible DNA-induced sol–gel transition system. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 47, 331-333 (2008)
6. Bryan Wei, Zhengyu Wang, Yongli Mi* Uniquimer: software of de Novo DNA sequence generation for DNA self-assembly—an introduction and the related applications in DNA self-assembly. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 4, 133-141 (2007)
7. Bryan Wei, Yongli Mi* A new triple crossover triangle (TXT) motif for DNA self-assembly. Biomacromolecules, 6, 2528-2532 (2005)
8. Yan Cui, Ruipeng Chen, Mingxuan Kai, Yaqi Wang, Yongli Mi, Bryan Wei, Versatile DNA Origami Nanostructures in Simplified and Modular Designing Framework, ACS Nano, 11, 8199–8206 (2017)
9. Donglei Yang, Zhenyu Tan, Yongli Mi, Bryan Wei, DNA nanostructures constructed with multi-stranded motifs, Nucleic Acids Research, 45, 3606–3611 (2017).
10. Wen Wang, Tong Lin, Suoyu Zhang, Tanxi Bai, Yongli Mi, Bryan Wei, Self-assembly of fully addressable DNA nanostructures from double crossover tiles, Nucleic Acids Research, 44, 7989–7996 (2016).